A:市场竞争变得越来越激烈了。
B:Exactly.So we must know how things stand with us and do something to keep our lead?
B:的确如此。因此我们必须认清我们的处境,想方设法保持我们的领先地位。
A:we'd better look at the strenghs weakness opportunities and threats we have .First ,it's obvious that our main competitive
advantage is our thing of products?
A:我们最好认清我们的优势、劣势、机会和?;?首先,显然我们的主要竞争优势是我们的产品系列。
B:I think our strength also lies in another thing that is our people .
B:我觉得我们另一方面的优势就是我们的员工。
A:You mean.
A:你的意思是……
B:I mean the affer-sale service.
B:我是说售后服务:
A:Right you are.Our affer-service team is faster more qualified and more efficient.
A:太对了。我们的售后服务队伍发展的更快,更称职,效率也更高.
B:How do you analyze our weakness?
B.那你怎么分析我们的劣势呢?
A:I think our problem is that we have a strong product but we haven't achieved the sort of market penetration we should have
A:我认为我们的问题是,我们有好的产品,但这并没有给我们带来我们应有的市场份额。
B:That's because our marketing is not so effective as our competitions,We have relied too heavily on product quality not enough on promotion.
B:那是因为我们的促销手段不如我们的竞争对手,我们过于依赖产品质量,却缺乏促销手段.
A:I agree ,so from now on .we have to put considerably more effort into our advertising and direct mail campigns.
A:我同意。所以从现在起,我们必须在广告上和邮购直销战中下更大功夫.
B:We should take effective measures to dominate the market .We must be aware of the threat we face.
B:我们应该努力占有市场,我们必须认识到我们面临的威胁。
A:So we have still got a tough job to do .
A:因此,我们的工作仍很艰巨.