tough: 艰苦的,严厉的
你是想舒服,还是想难受?
-Doctor: Go that way.
去那边。
A wormy that's crabby…
wormy: 似虫的 crabby: 执拗的,暴躁的
讨厌的虫…
-Megatron: Oh, there they are. -
哦,就是这个。
-Sam: That's what I'm seeing in my head.
这是我脑子里的。
-Megatron: These symbols can lead us to the Energon source.
symbol: 符号,标志,象征 energon: 能子,能量块 source: 来源
这些符号能指引我们找到能量源。
-Doctor: We must tear the brain!
tear: 撕破,撕裂
我们得把他大脑取出来!放到这桌上,快!
-Sam: Brain? What does he mean by my brain?
大脑?你们要我大脑干什么?
-Megatron: Well, you have something on your mind.
呃,你脑子里有点东西。
Something I need.
是我需要的。
-Sam: Hold on. I know you're pissed.
pissed: 忿怒的,罪的
等等,我知道你生气。
I know you're pissed.
我知道你生气。
Because I tried to kill you and it's completely understandable.
try to: 设法(尽力,试图) completely: <美国俚语>很,大,极 understandable: 可以理解的,可以了解的
你生气是因为我想杀你,这是误会。
Somebody tried to kill me, I'd be upset too.
upset: 不高兴,烦乱的
有人想杀我的话,我也会郁闷的。
I think that we have an opportunity here
opportunity: 机会,时机
我认为完全有机会。
to start a new and…and develop our relationship,
develop: 发展,变得更好
重新开始…改善我们的关系。
And…and, see where it leads us, okay?
然后…然后,看看它会把我们带向哪儿,好吗?
So you just call doctor inspection,
inspection: 检查,视察
你就把医生叫来。
I'll let you talk in five seconds.
5秒钟后我会让你说。
W-Wait…
等-等…
Go, go.
走,走
Go, go, go.
走,走,走。
-Bumblebee: Sam!
Sam!
-Leo: Go, go, go, go!
走,走,走,走!
Here he comes!
他来了!
-Optimus Prime: Hide, Sam! Hide.
藏起来,Sam!藏起来。
Weak.
懦夫。
Puny.
很小声。
-Megatron: Voiced-up.
大点声。
-Optimus Prime: Junkyard drone.
junkyard: 垃圾,废物
废物,败类!
Decepticons!
Decepticons!
-Starscream: Come here, boy.
过来,小子。
-Megatron: There is another source of Energon hidden on this planet.
还有一个能量源隐藏在这个星球上。
The boy can lead us to it.
这孩子可以带我们找到它。
-Sam: Optimus!
Optimus!
-Megatron: Is the future of our race not worth a single human life?
race: 种族,赛跑 single: 单一的,一个的
难道我们种族的未来还不如一个人类的生命重要吗?
-Sam: Op, get up!
Optimus 起来!
-Optimus Prime: You'll never stop at one.
你杀人成瘾了
I'll take you all alive.
alive: 活着的
我绝不会放过你们。
-Optimus Prime: Sam, where are you?
Sam,你在哪儿?
-Megatron: You are so weak.
你太不经打了。
-The fallen: At last, Prime is dead.
prime: (口语)首相,总理
终于,超级领袖都死了。
-Optimus Prime: Sam, run.
Sam,快跑。
-Ironhide: Autobots, attack!
attack: 攻击,抨击
Autobots,进攻!
Bumblebee, get them out of here.
Bumblebee,快带他们离开这儿。
-Starscream: Lost the boy, Master.
主人,那孩子跟丢了。
The Autobots must be shielding the signals.
Shielding: 屏蔽
Autobots把信号都隐蔽了。
-Megatron: I can't even rely on you.
连个小小的人类你都干不掉。
-Starscream: Sorry. No.
对不起,不。
-Megatron: What a simple insect!
simple: 简单的,简朴的 insect: 昆虫
多简单的昆虫!
-Starscream: What insect amongst severed billion…
amongst: 在…之中 billion: 十亿
七十亿之中的…
-Megatron: Shut up.
闭嘴。
-Starscream: It could be anywhere.
大海捞针啊。
-Megatron: Then we will force them to find him for us.
force: 强迫,加压力
那就强迫所有的人类来帮我们找。
It's time for the world to know of our presence.
presence: 在,存在
该让全世界知道我们的存在了。
No more disguises, no mercy!
disguises: 假装 mercy: 宽恕,仁慈
不再遮遮掩掩,不再手下留情!
Time has come for my master's arrival.
arrival: 抵达,到达
该轮到我的主人出场了。
Decepticons, mobilise.
mobilise: <英国英语>=mobilize 变形
Decepticons 出发。
It is time.
时候到了。
-Judy: Speaking French is so exciting.
exciting: 令人兴奋的
说法语真让人兴奋。
Oh God, who is this?
哦,我的天,这是谁?
Hello…I mean, uh, bon…bonswa (good afternoon)!
你好… 我是说,呃,bon…bonswa(下午好)!
What? Who is this?
什么?你谁呀?
Oh, for Pete's sakes.
pete: <口语>拜托了,恳求您 sake: 理由,缘故
哦,想气死我呀。
I'm not impressed with your perverted mouth breathing.
Impressed with: 为…所感动 perverted: 不正当的,邪恶的
我可不欣赏你在电话里瞎喘气。
-Judy: Oh, jeez.
哦,天哪。
-Rone: You are invading my space. I'm gonna have to drop you.
invading: 侵入,侵略
你在侵犯我的私人空间,小心我揍你。
Would you get out of here?
走开行吗?
Might freak me out.
差点把我吓死。
-Judy: We're gonna try new things.
我想吃点新菜。
-Rone: Looks like Candian goosepoop.
goose: 鹅
看上去像加拿大天鹅粪。
-Judy: It's nasty.
nasty: 令人作呕的
你真恶心。
-The fallen: Revenge is mine.
revenge: 报仇,报复
我来复仇了。
-Voice:…port accident for a terrorist attack, or worse.
accident: 意外事故,突发事件 terrorist: 恐怖的,恐怖主义的 attack: 攻击,动手
航空母舰不会无故下沉 …不知道是意外还是恐怖袭击,甚至有更糟的可能。
Negative. NORAD confirmed
confirmed: 证实了的,已确定的
不是??辗婪矫嫒啡狭?。
project came from beyond our atmosphere
project: 投射,投射物 beyond: 超出,越过 atmosphere: (包围地球的)大气
投射物来自大气层外。
inbound at 30,000 knot.
inbound: 归航的,返程的,入境的 knot: 节(航速和流速单位,1节=1海里/小时)
时速高达三万节。
-The fallen: Citizens of the human hive,
hive: 熙熙攘攘的人群
地球上的人类。
your leaders have with held the truth.
truth: 真相,事实
你们的领导者掩盖了事实。
You are not alone in this universe.
universe: 宇宙
在宇宙中你们并不孤单。
We have lived among you, hidden…
among: 在…之中 hidden: 隐藏的,秘密的
我们藏在你们身边躲着…
but no more.
但今后不会了。
As you've seen,
你们都看到了。
we can destroy your cities at will.
destroy: 破坏,毁坏
我们能随意摧毁你们的城市。
Unless you turn over this boy.
turn over: 把…交给,移交
除非你们交出这个男孩。
If you resist us,
resist: 抵抗,反抗
你们胆敢反抗。
we will destroy the world, as you know it.
我们必将摧毁整个世界,你们知道的。
-Voice: What we're hearing from the German government is that
government: 政府,统治,管辖
德国政府表示,这段讲话是,
the world broadcast is a satellite hacking.
broadcast: 广播 satellite: 卫星 hacking: 非法访问计算机系统和数据库的活动
通过非法入侵卫星得以播出的。
the military has Just told us,
military: 军事的,军队
军方人士透露,
they have assumed Condition Delta,
assumed: 假定的 condition: 情况,条件
安全防御级别已升至三级,
which is the highest level we've been at since 9/11.
since: 自从
是9·11事件以来的最高级别。
President Obama is being flown to a bunker,
president: 总统,董事长 bunker: 陷入穷境
总统已飞抵,
somewhere in the middle of the United States.
美国中部的某指挥中心,
in the phase of the worst simultaneous attacks ever
phase: 阶段,时期 simultaneous: 同时发生的
以应对此次全球同一时间,
around the globe.
globe: 地球,全球的
遭受的袭击。
The aircraft carrier, USS Roosevelt, goes down off the East Coast
aircraft: 飞机,航空器
美国罗斯福号航空母舰在美国东海岸沉没,